Day 1, Friday.
Your passage must have 2 senses:
Use powerful action verbs and connectives:
Check the spellings and grammar:
Use 4 transition words and 4 dialogues
Word limit: 150 to 200 words maximum
Task 1: Cooking Garlic bread
It’s Master chef competition at FS. She’s fixing to make a batch of good old-fashioned garlic bread. She’s hoping that Kajal, Jenny, Nishi, Alia and all her other mates will fix grub every bit as tasty!! Yee-hah!!
Old fashioned Garlic bread
Note: Recipe makes 8 servings
Use the data: Complete each sentence about the recipe.
- This recipe makes _________ servings.
- There are _______ ingredients to make this recipe.
To make this garlic bread you will need:
- What is the total fraction of salt and baking soda in the recipe?
- If the recipe takes ½ an hour to be ready, how much time it will take if I am preparing it twice?
- What is used more: garlic powder or baking soda?
- Write 3 different fractions which are equivalent to 15/18?
- Arrange the given ingredients from the least used to the most used(ascending order): baking soda, garlic powder, and sugar.
Task 2: Let’s test your knowledge!!
Work out the answer to the sums below in your books. Then input them into the crossword below under the number and direction. Let’s hope you get them all right!!
3. 3156 divided by 4
4. 504 shared between 9
6. 137673 divided by 3
8. 8 multiplied by 100
10. 27 times 35
11. How many times does 6 go into 2694?
5.1295 shared between 7
7. 108 multiplied by 49
9. 512 divided by 8
a) ‘Write a story on Friendship’ in your writer’s notebook.
b) Learn the dictation words posted by Manjeet ma`am.
c) Read the chapter 10, from the reader and make story board on the given paper.
refer the following link as an exemplar:
Poonam Sharma Yerunkar.