[Highlight Of The Day]
- Students completed reading The Tale of Despereaux till chapter 36.
- Students learnt different types of triangles based on sides and angles.
- Read chapter 37 from the reader.
- Answer the following questions in the Google Doc that was shared with you earlier:
- Why did Miggery Sow bellowed the song – “I ain’t the Princess Pea, But someday I will be.”?
- Why were dreams called foolish? Give 2 such examples from the book.
- What is the cook’s philosophy about mice?
- What 4 shapes does the ‘dark’ take?
Watch the following video:
LD: Complete weekend home task of Week 13.