1. Complete the note-taking and summarizing of Chapter 7 from ‘Holes’, if pending.
2. Read Chapter 10 to 14 from ‘Holes’.
3. Explain the following quote by Michael Crichton in your own words, in your PYP exhibition journal –
“If you don’t know history, you don’t know anything; you’re a leaf that doesn’t know it’s part of a tree.”
You can complement your answer with a drawing/painting, as we know, a picture speaks a thousand words.
4. Answer this question in your PYP exhibition journal – What according to you is the connection between past, present, and future?
5. Complete the Blob worksheet.
6. Complete portfolio work, if pending.
Note: You don’t need to do the cyclic reflection at home. We will do it in school tomorrow. But make sure all the other homework is completed.