Phonological Awareness –Listening to a word and identifying long and short words.
Word of the week: Uses
Morning message: We can use plant for various purposes
Rhyme: Holi aayi….
“ Holi aayi, Holi aayi
Mausam rang-b-ranga layi
Rang, gulal aur pichkari, bachhe laye pyari-pyari
Gali gali holika jale, bichude saathi gale mile.
Acchai se mite burai, Holi aayi Holi aayi …”
- Read aloud: Jr. KG monthly read aloud list.
- Term 2 goal review 1 of the students
- Revision of tricky words done in term 2
- Formative assessment of letters ‘j’, ‘z’, ‘v’, ‘y’, ‘x’, ‘q’
- Revision of oral counting
- Revision of Backward counting
- Introduction of number ‘20’
- Revision of math concepts – ‘quantification, Tens and ones,
- Formative assessment of ‘Seriation.’
Trans disciplinary theme: Sharing the planet.
Central Idea: Plants sustain life on Earth and play a role in our lives.
Re-visiting of the exploratory table and classroom discussion of the inquires made by the children.
Field trip to cotton farm.
Language: Page no 18 of tricky words booklet
Math: Page no 60, 61 from Firefly number booklet
Jr. KG Team