Unit Of Inquiry: Students were tuned into the new unit under the transdisciplinary theme ‘Where we are in place and time’.
- Dictation was given.
- Students enhanced their listening, reading and speaking skills by enacting the story ‘The butterfly’ followed by few activities related to the same.
- Read aloud was conducted.
- Reading from the book Captain Coconut and the case of missing bananas was done.
- Subtraction formative assessment involving 2 digits sums and word problems was conducted.
- Revision of subtraction word problems and sums was done through learning centres.
Task 1- Read chapter 6 – ‘The elephant’s child’ from Reading Booklet.
Task 2- Empowering English book.
- a. Read the poem – ‘I talk I walk’ given on pg 96
- Complete the exercise – ‘Revision of sounds’ given on pg- 98
Task 3- Use two words to frame a meaningful sentence. One is done for you. Frame two sentences.
Eg- Where all might have gone?
Solve the questions given in the Math notebook.
Note: Do not copy the questions
Dictation words for 2nd March(Friday)
Grade 1 Team.