This post is to announce the most awaited inter-house event of Mathematics which is held every year for Grade 7, Grade 8 and Grade 9. Math Trivia is an event held to testify learners’ knowledge in Mathematics.
Kindly find the details for the event below.
- It is an Inter-House event.
- All the students will take part in the Selection Round which will be held on March 06, 2018 – Day 4 (HRM slot) in your respective classes.
- Four best scoring students of round 1 from each grade of each house will represent their house during the Final Round, to be held on March 19, 2018.
- Selection round will have a Multiple Choice Question based paper quiz.
- Responses to the questions are to be marked in the OMR sheet that will be given separately to each learner.
- Grade 7, Grade 8 and Grade 9 will compete for the quiz separately.
- The questions will be of Mathematics and will be of appropriate age level, they might be of curriculum or beyond the curriculum.
Gear up to prove your knowledge of Mathematics for your house!