Most of you are aware of the FRC matter. We need to submit our representation to the committee by 14th March. To strengthen our submission, we seek your feedback on two important matters:
- About the school’s practices
- About the fee structure
We have sent a feedback form with your ward. But before filling up the form, we request you to have a look at this video. Each parent needs to send the filled form back latest by Tuesday, 13th March.
It’s possible that you have related questions / concerns that you want addressed before filling up the form. We are holding two Connect sessions (open meetings) to address any questions / concerns. You can raise any issues that you have related to the FRC matter. We will try our best to address them. At the end of the meeting, you choose what you want to say in the feedback form without any hesitation.
Connect Sessions Details
- Venue: Sumeet Hall, Mukbadhir Vikas Trust Deaf & Dumb School, Nr. Municipal Commissioner Bunglow, Ambika Niketan, Parle Point, Surat.
- Timings: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- Date: 11th March, 2018 (Sunday)
- Registration not needed
Please follow the parking instructions given in the attached map for this venue.
Option 2: (for those who can’t make it on Sunday)
- Venue: Y-box , Fountainhead School
- Timings: 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Date: 13th March, 2018 (Tuesday)
- Bring bearer card
In case you can’t make it to any of the meetings, and you still have questions, you may email us at HOS@fountainheadschools.org.
Ankita Diwekar Kabra