We are very pleased to inform you about National University of Singapore (NUS) summer programs for senior school students, the ‘Science Summer Camp 2018’ and the ‘Economics Summer Camp 2018’ at the NUS Campus.
These programs, which are academic in nature, are specially designed for the students from Grade 9 to Grade 12 to deepen the understanding in their fields of interest to prepare them for their future university life. These also aim serve as a ‘thinking platform’ for young learners as they engage with NUS professors during inspiring lecture series, perform hands-on workshops and experience the vibrant campus-life of NUS and the Singapore city. The program is attended by best students from all around Asia. The past participants have described the Science Camps @ NUS as a ‘once-in-a-lifetime experience’.
Some salient points of the programs have been summarized below, for your easy reference:
- Program Dates
Economics Summer Camp: 25 June to 29 June, 2018
Science Summer Camp: 02 July to 06 July, 2018
- Registration Closing Date – 30th March, 2018. (Form will be closed on this date)
- Eligibility – Students from Grade 9 to Grade 12 of Academic year 2017-18 are eligible to attend the program.
- Program Delivery – Interactive lectures, hands –on workshops will be conducted under the able guidance NUS professors. Field Visits will be facilitated by NUS staff to enhance the learning experience of students.
- Total Cost – Rs. 1,32,000/- (The cost may vary depending upon students registration and flight ticket cost on the date of booking).
- Air ticket (Subject to change as per availability & cost)
- Visa fees
- Surat- Mumbai- Surat by train in 3 AC
- Accommodation (5 Nights) at NUS student hostels
- All Meals
- Field Trips
- City Tour
- Local Travel as per the schedule including Airport Transfers
- Program fees
Accommodation: Accommodation will be arranged in the university hostels (on campus) which are safe and secure. Students will stay in single occupancy Air-Conditioned room with separate clusters for girls and boys.
Important points to be noted:
- One teacher from school will accompany students to Singapore for each program. If students are more, ratio of student-teacher will vary accordingly.
- A minimum of 10 participants in each program is required to conduct this trip for students. If we receive less than 10 students, this trip will be cancelled. Names of teacher accompanying will be shared later.
- If you are interested in sending your child, kindly fill the given below form.
- Registration will be accepted only till 30 March’ 18.
- Once the form is filled, you need to submit cheque for confirmation of Rs. 75,000/- before 10 April’ 18.
- The balance amount of Rs. 57,000/- to be paid before 25 April’ 18.
- 1st Installment- Non Refundable.
- 2nd Installment refundable on case to case basis depending upon on the date of cancellation request made from your end. No refund will be given after 12th May’ 18.
To know more details about the camp, refer to the below given link.
In case of any concern/query, kindly feel free to reach us at email@example.com.