Unit Of Inquiry:
- Students started with the individual research on different places of their choice.
- Dictation was given.
- Students enhanced their listening, reading and speaking skills by enacting the story ‘Going by Plane” followed by few activities related to the same.
- Descriptive Writing – Students described “A Beach” using senses by following the steps of writing.
- FA was taken on poem comprehension.
- Learners practiced regrouping of 2 digits and 3 digits subtraction through different manipulatives and solved the sums
Solve the given mixed bag worksheet.
Learners need to complete the following task in their Language notebook:
- Descriptive writing: Choose any object of your choice and describe it.
- Write the ‘WH’-question and fill in the blank:
- __________ did he leave?
- __________ long will it take?
- __________ colour do you want?
- Do as directed:
- They will ___________ videogame at home.(play/plays) Choose the correct verb.
- Rohan has a _____________________toy car. (Use an adjective of your choice)
- Sam did not ____________ his suitcase. (Write the opposite of the word ‘pack’)
- Read chapter 13- A wise counting, from the reading booklet.
Grade 1 Team:)