Circle Time :
Introduction to the rhyme:
Handy Spandy Jack-a-Dandy
Loved plumcake and sugar candy;
He bought some at a grocer’s shop,
And out he came, hop, hop, hop
Read aloud of the following books:
- Stellaluna by Janell Cannon
- Whoever You Are by Leslie Staub
- I lost my tooth by Hans Wilhelm
- Itchy Itchy Chicken Pox by Grace Maccarone
- Bubbles Finds A Red Ball by NA
- Play Time by Rachel Elliot
- Packing my Bag by Alison Hawes and Sarah Jennings
Central idea: Animals and people interact in different ways in different contexts.
- Revision of all the concepts done till now.
- Picture talk
- Listening activity
- Revision of Shapes and Pre math
Math : Colour the correct object to complete the pattern.
- Kindly share your child’s reflection through daily diary, so we can display it on the action board.