[Unit Of Inquiry]
- Students appeared for the summative assessment of the unit.
- Descriptive Writing – Students described a place of their own choice using senses by following the steps of writing.
- Students revised the concept of regrouping 3 digits subtraction.
- Students revised the concept of ‘clock’.
Complete the given mixed bag worksheet.
Learners need to complete the following task in their Language notebook:
Q.1 Rearrange the following words to make sensible sentences and punctuate them.
- meet rattan to went sheela
2. ate rohan lunch mala with
3. like i chinese food
Q.2. Do as directed:
- The tired workers were unpaid for their hard work. [underline the adjectives]
- The clever girl put the mean witch into the iron the cage. [circle the common noun]
- A horse is ______ animal that runs very fast in the races. [Fill in the blank with a, an or the]
- I live in a ______________ house. [use an adjective of your choice]
- Samir forgot his bag in the school. [underline the preposition]
- Read chapter 15 and 16 from the ‘Reading booklet’.
Grade 1 team
Solve the following worksheet in your mixed bag NB. You need to submit it on Tuesday.
Have a great weekend!! 🙂