Grade8 – G8 Zest
Homework assigned by: email@example.com
Submission Date: Thu Apr 05 2018 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (IST)
Internet Required: Yes
Details: You are required to complete the worksheet assigned (on Television Size) on Go Formative today.
Expected Time: 30 minutes
[Highlight Of The Day]
- Chapter 25 – ‘Everything comes right’ from the reader ‘The Magic Faraway Tree’ was read.
FA was conducted.
[Unit Of Inquiry]
Students attended a guest session with Ms.Zaveri to understand how did she get an idea to come up with The Organization ( Independent Living Institute) (ILI)
After the session the students reflected on their understanding.
नीचे दिए गए मुहावरों के अर्थ लिखें और वाक्य बनाए -:
1) पीठ ठोकना
2) रात दिन एक करना
3) लोहा मानना
4) हक्का बक्का रह जाना
5) राई का पहाड़ बनाना
6) आँखों का तारा
7) मुँह में पानी आना
8) आकाश पाताल एक करना
Transdisciplinary Integration with Hindi
- ग्राहक के अधिकारों के बारे में विस्तृत चर्चा की गई |
- दुकानकार की आचारनीति के बारे में सीखने के बाद दी गई स्थिति अनुसार समूह में प्रस्तुति करवाई गई |
वाचन और लेखन कार्य (Reading & Writing task) – नीचे दी गई link से कहानी ध्यान से पढ़िए और दिए गए प्रश्नों के उत्तर नोटबुक में लिखिए |
१) कचरे के मैदान में बच्चें क्या-क्या करते थे ?
२) दीदी के पास क्या था ?
३) दीदी की जगह को खूबसूरत बनाने के लिए बच्चों ने क्या-क्या किया ?
४) कुछ दिनों बाद दीदी कचरे के मैदान में बच्चों से मिलने क्यों न जा सकी ?
- लेखन करते समय वर्णों और वर्तनी पर ध्यान दीजिए |
- H.W और दिनांक (Date ) जरूर लिखिए |
- कृपया अपने बच्चे को कहानी वाचन के लिए प्रोत्साहित करे कम से कम चार कहानी का वाचन अवश्य करवाएँ और कहानी वाचन सारणी ‘अप्रैल’ (Reading log) महीने में भरिए |
- गुरुवार को किताबें कक्षा में सही जगह रखिए |
Students understood how people solve problems in an organization.
Learners understood the meaning of Point, line, line segment and identified the same.
Dictation was conducted.
Refer common blog for Hindi and Gujarati homework.
Happy Reading 🙂
Note: Kindly send two napkins along with the students every day without fail.
Day 1 Wednesday
Summative Assessments of Math and Language were conducted.
Have a nice day:)
Congratulations to Aarit, Kiyaan, Dishant, Anushka, Raadhya, Shanaya, Armaan, Swara, Hitansh, Tanaya and Aagney for getting on to the “Wall of fame”. We appreciate and acknowledge the parents for meticulously following the reading oath.
Great going guys. Keep Reading! 🙂
The registration date for National University of Singapore (NUS) summer programs has been extended if interested, refer the details below:
We are very pleased to inform you about National University of Singapore (NUS) summer programs for senior school students, the ‘Science Summer Camp 2018’ and the ‘Economics Summer Camp 2018’ at the NUS Campus.
These programs, which are academic in nature, are specially designed for the students from Grade 9 to Grade 12 to deepen the understanding in their fields of interest to prepare them for their future university life. These also aim serve as a ‘thinking platform’ for young learners as they engage with NUS professors during inspiring lecture series, perform hands-on workshops and experience the vibrant campus-life of NUS and the Singapore city. The program is attended by best students from all around Asia. The past participants have described the Science Camps @ NUS as a ‘once-in-a-lifetime experience’.
Some salient points of the programs have been summarized below, for your easy reference:
- Program Dates
- Economics Summer Camp: 25 June to 29 June, 2018
- (Accompanying faculty Ayman Shaikhmahmud)
- Science Summer Camp: 02 July to 06 July, 2018
- (Accompanying faculty Chinki Chhapia)
- Registration Closing Date – Has been extended to 07th April, 2018. (Form will be closed on this date)
- Eligibility – Students from Grade 9 to Grade 12 of Academic year 2017-18 are eligible to attend the program.
- Program Delivery – Interactive lectures, hands –on workshops will be conducted under the able guidance NUS professors. Field Visits will be facilitated by NUS staff to enhance the learning experience of students.
- Total Cost – Rs. 1,32,000/- (The cost may vary depending upon students registration and flight ticket cost on the date of booking).
- Air ticket (Subject to change as per availability & cost)
- Visa fees
- Surat- Mumbai- Surat by train in 3 AC
- Accommodation (5 Nights) at NUS student hostels
- All Meals
- Field Trips
- City Tour
- Local Travel as per the schedule including Airport Transfers
- Program fees
Accommodation: Accommodation will be arranged in the university hostels (on campus) which are safe and secure. Students will stay in single occupancy Air-Conditioned room with separate clusters for girls and boys.
Important points to be noted:
- One teacher from school will accompany students to Singapore for each program. If students are more, ratio of student-teacher will vary accordingly.
- A minimum of 10 participants in each program is required to conduct this trip for students. If we receive less than 10 students, this trip will be cancelled. Names of teacher accompanying will be shared later.
- If you are interested in sending your child, kindly fill the given below form.
- Registration will be accepted only till 07 April’ 18.
- Once the form is filled, you need to submit cheque for confirmation of Rs. 75,000/- before 10th April’ 18.
- The balance amount of Rs. 57,000/- to be paid before 25th April’ 18.
- 1st Installment- Non Refundable.
- 2nd Installment refundable on case to case basis depending upon on the date of cancellation request made from your end. No refund will be given after 12th May’ 18.
To know more details about the camp, refer to the below given link.
In case of any concern/query, kindly feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.