Do as directed:
A) Construct an angle with the following measures:
1) 25′ 2) 60′ 3) 90′ 4) 165′
B) Word Problems:-
Mohini likes to save money every now and then so that she has money to buy the things that she wants.
- One day, she decided to count her savings. She opened her piggy bank and sorted out the different coins and Rupee notes. If she counted a total of 2000 paisa (a rupee is equivalent to 100 paise), what is the total value of money, does she have in rupees?
- She also found out that she has 10 notes of 5 rupees. What is the total value of money does she have in 5 rupees?
Rustam is very fond of tall structures. He likes collecting pictures and comparing them.
- Two of his favorite buildings are Qutub Minar and Dubai’s Burj Khalifa. If Burj Khalifa stands at 830 meters high and Qutub Minar stands at 73 meters high, how much higher is Burj Khalifa than Qutub Minar?
- Rustam also compared the Empire State Building and the Eiffel Tower. What is the height difference between the two if the Empire State Building is 443m tall and the Eiffel Towers is 300m tall?
Have a great day 🙂