- Descriptive Writing – Students described “A garden” using 5 senses.
- Summative assessment of language was conducted.
Revision of regrouping subtractions and clock was done.
Read Ch-19 ‘Chasing a monster’ from reading booklet.
Complete the following task in language notebook:
Q.1 Do as directed:
- Samir went to _____________ market. (Use an article)
- Riya cut the ______________. (Write any common noun)
- It is unsafe to go near the ____________stove. (Use a suitable adjective)
- Should we _____________ (take/takes) him with us? (Choose the correct verb)
- ____________ and ____________ met an old man. (Write any proper noun)
- Sonali _______ chess with Mira.( write a suitable verb)
- ________ is your favourite teacher? (who/what)
Q.2 Use three words to frame a meaningful sentence. One is done for you. Frame two sentences.
Example: Before leaving home for school, children should eat healthy breakfast.
Solve the following word problems in your Math notebook.
1.Peter has Rs. 55 for buying a pencil box. The price of a pencil box is Rs.98. How much more amount does Peter need ?
2. Naman took 50 minutes and Karan took 39 minutes to complete the running race. Who lost the race and by how many minutes?
Solve the sums:
- 407 – 38
- 650 – 429
Draw the clock and show the time.
- Quarter to 7
Write the properties of 3 -D shapes given below.
Grade 1 Team