Grade 3 students are learning about organizations under the TDT – How we organize ourselves.
As part of the summative assessment, the students have to interview their parents inquiring into their organization and share the information in the class.
We request all the parents to utilize this Saturday, 14th April to take their child to their respective organization and let them see how it functions.
The criteria of their assessment are:
- Type of the organization – identifying whether it is an enterprise or endeavor
- Purpose of the organization
- Structure of the organization (flow chart or any graphic representation)
- Functioning of the organization (Roles and responsibilities of the people who have joined the organization)
- Problems faced during its functioning
- Strategies incorporated to resolve these problems
- Reasons why people have joined the organization (Students can interview employees to understand the different reasons behind their joining the organization)
The students have to prepare a chart, a scrapbook, a journal or any other creative way to present their findings. They have to include photographs as an evidence.
The students, whose parents do not own an organization, can either interview any of their relative or family friend who has organization of their own. We have even tried to pair up such students with their friends for your convenience (in case if you struggle to look for someone to interview). We request you to coordinate with their friends’ parents and fix a time for taking an interview.
Date of submission of the final work is 16th April, Monday.
Thanks and regards,
Grade 3 Team