[Highlight Of The Day]
- Students used their linguistic skills and observations in the fun learning zone with a challenging Newspaper game wherein they created a dictionary of more than 100 words for the class.
- Learners disported themselves with brain teasers in Maths.
- Complete the following doc in your EE notebook.
- Brainstorm the ideas for lesson plans to be conducted . It’s a good time to demonstrate your creativity and well enhanced social skills .
- Get your hard copies ready for the PYP portfolio as discussed in the class.
- On a sheet of paper, illustrate your grade 5 journey . As we are about to call the curtain for Grade 5 academic year, let us revise what are we taking along (do attach your picture on the same).
- The learners of Grade 4 have organized a Business Fair in the school on 16th April. Grade 5 students will be witnessing the same . Hence, they can bring maximum Rs.200 on the day if they choose to purchase anything.