A very warm welcome to the new academic session 2018-19.
- Students greeted their teachers enthusiastically, they were also excited to meet their friends after their arrival at the school.
- They assembled and were given the introduction of their HRTs and SSts. Once instructed, they were taken to their respective classes where they had their hands full with today’s agenda.
- The teacher introduced herself which was followed by an ice-breaking activity. It helped students and teacher to get to know each other and make them comfortable of the surrounding.
- Later, they had rich discussions on the Six Positive Behaviour for Learning (6 PBLs). Once done, they discussed the routines and procedures for the class. They were also introduced to the concept of ‘Fair and Equal’ and framed Essential agreements for the class.
- Send an extra pair of clothes( along-with undergarments.)
- Napkin to be send daily in the bag.
- Label all the belongings of your child.
- Kindly send homework books/sheets in the folder.
- Please send a table mat as students will be having their lunch break in the class (as table mats are washable it will be easy for students to wash).
- Those who have not submitted the summer HW are required to bring it Monday (11/06/2018) without fail.
Looking forward to your support and cooperation throughout the year!!
Grade 2 Team