Day 4 Tuesday
- Learners completed their language and math pre-assessments.
- Learners were tuned into the new unit through an activity.
- Dictation was conducted.
Solve the following word problems:
- The population of a village is 8375. The number of males is 4866. What is the number of females?
- Dev has 2482 stamps. He has 675 fewer stamps than Jai. How many stamps do they have in all?
- A fruitseller sold 4500 oranges, 2475 apples, and 1585 bananas. How many fruits did he sell altogether?
Have a good day! 🙂