- Watch your presentation from the video taken on your CB today during class and assess yourself.
- Go through the teacher and peer feedback sheets and rehearse your speech keeping in mind the comments given.
- You will be presenting the same speech in class tomorrow i.e., on Wednesday – 4/07/18.
- You need to read the link and on the basis of your reading, take notes in your Lang+UOI notebook(To be submitted till Thursday)
a)Origin and History of Republic Day of India
- Find the answer to the following questions and write it in your UOI+Lang (H.W) notebook:
- When do we celebrate Independence Day?
- When did the Indian Constitution come into force?
- Who was the chairman of the drafting committee of the Constitution of India?
- Who is the current President of India?
- Who is the current Prime Minister of India?
- Who is the Vice President of India?
- Who was the first Prime Minister of India after freedom?
- Who was the first President of India after freedom?
- How many states are there in India?
- How many Union Territories are there in India?
- Who is the Chief Minister of Gujarat?
- Who is the Governor of Gujarat?
- Who is Deputy Chief Minister of Gujarat?
- Where is the Gujarat High court located?
- How many articles are there in the Constitution?
- What kind of person makes a good judge? What would you look for in a person before appointing him or her as a judge?
- Who do you think appoints the Judges of Supreme Court?
Prepare your dialogues and speech for the upcoming act.