- Structured drill (Discussion and phonics) was conducted.
- Recitation of poetry was done.
- Read aloud was conducted.
- Do and understand story ‘A little mouse’ was conducted.
- Introduction of reader ‘Nine hats’ was done.
- Revision of ‘igh, ie, i…e, ee, e..e, ea’ digraphs was done.
Introduction of few math concepts like forward counting, number names and illustration of numbers from 91 to 150 was done.
Unit Of Inquiry:
The unit under the TDT ‘Where we are in place and time’ has commenced and tuning in was conducted through “Photo inquiry”. Students inquired into the past generation by viewing the artefacts, childhood pictures and family album brought by the teacher.
Do the following tasks in math notebook.
Task 1] Write number names for the following numbers:
Task 2] Illustrate the following numbers:
Task 3] Write numbers from 130 to 150.
Do the following tasks in language notebook.
Frame one sentence each using following words:
Fill in the missing letters.
1. sh___ ___ld
Dictation will be taken on 12th July
Grade 1 team.