Every year FS students get to explore their curriculum through educational trips & nature camps. These trips not only widen their academic understanding, but also succeed in bringing the students out of their comfort zone. These excursions teach them to get accustomed to an environment where they have to respond to the challenges which in turn, develop their personal leadership skills! They are compelled to work with each other which helps them develop empathy and understanding towards others perspectives. Students overcome the fear of being on their own and show a great deal of courage and adaptability to anything and everything, but more importantly to the very uniqueness of Nature!
Parents need to inform school in advance whether their child will be coming for the educational trip or not by filling the Educational Trip Registration form.
- The expense of nature camp trip has already been included in imprest deposit. In case your child is not going for the trip, the amount will be adjusted in the imprest deposit.
- The school highly recommends that all students attend the nature camp/excursion.
- It is mandatory for parents to fill the Educational Trip Registration form irrespective of whether the child IS COMING OR NOT COMING for the educational trip. Last date to submit the form is 10th August 2018. This form is accessible only via parents email id.
- If you have more than 1 child studying in school, fill 2 separate forms from respective parents email id.
- Booking and travel arrangement will commence after 10th August. Post this cancellation charges will be applicable on opting out, if consent has been given earlier.
- Last date to submit confirmation form is 10th August, 2018. If we do not receive any response from your end before the deadline, we will assume that your child will not be coming for the educational trip.
Educational Trip Detail:
Please refer to the table:
|Time period||Cancellation amount|
|30 to 20 days prior to the journey||25%|
|19 to 10 days prior to the journey||50%|
|10 days prior to the journey||No Refund|
- Vendor expenses
- Teacher expenses
- Food and beverage
- Entry fee, registration fee, wherever applicable
- Miscellaneous expenses
Note: Detailed itinerary and other important information of each trip will be shared later.
For any further query related to educational trips, feel free to contact us at email@example.com