Every year FS students get to explore their curriculum through Educational trips & Nature camps. These trips not only widen their academic understanding, but also succeed in bringing the students out of their comfort zone. These excursions teach them to get accustomed to an environment where they respond to the challenges which in turn, develop personal leadership skills. They are compelled to work with each other which helps them develop empathy and understanding towards others perspectives. Students overcome the fear of being on their own and show a great deal of courage and adaptability to anything and everything, but more importantly to the very uniqueness of Nature!
Parents need to inform school in advance whether their child will be coming for the educational trip or not by filling the Educational Trip Registration form.
- The partial amount i.e. Rs 5,000/- has already been included in the Imprest deposit. Additional cost (approximate) for the trip is mentioned below with the details.
- The school highly recommends that no student misses the nature camp/excursion.
- It is mandatory for parents to fill the Educational Trip Registration form irrespective of whether the child IS COMING OR NOT COMING for the educational trip. Last date to submit the form is 10 August 2018. This form is accessible only via parents email id.
- If you have more than 1 child studying in school, fill 2 separate forms from respective parents email id.
- Booking and travel arrangement will commence after 10th August. Post this cancellation charges will be applicable on opting out, if consent has been given earlier.
- Last date to submit the confirmation form is 10th August, 2018. If we do not receive any response from your end before the deadline, we will assume that your child will not be coming for Educational trip.
Booking will commence after 10th August. We will proceed with the booking once we receive the consent, even if the cheque/amount is not submitted by 30th August.
Later, cancellation charges will be applicable as mentioned below on the total cost of the trip.
Students need to deposit the trip amount by 30th August, 2018 through the following payment mode:
- Cheque: Cheque should be in favour of Fountainhead Education Trust
- Paytm: Pay for the trip using Paytm wallet.
The payment process flow is mentioned below for your reference. Kindly read & follow the instructions for smooth transaction.
|How to pay the amount on Paytm (Through website)||
How to pay the amount on Paytm App (Through Mobile App)
|Log in to https://paytm.com/education||Open Paytm app and click on Fees under Recharge or Pay Bills|
|Under Pay your fees option, click on- Institute||Under the Pay your Fee option, select location i.e. Surat under Gujarat|
|Select your institute i.e. Fountainhead School||Select the institute i.e. Fountainhead School|
|Select Fee Type under fee details eg- Educational Trip – Grade 7 (Select grade of your child)||Select Fee Type under fee details e.g. Educational Trip – Grade 7 (Select grade of your child)|
|Enter student id of your child. Confirm the details & proceed||Enter student id of your child. Confirm the details & proceed|
|Pick your payment option. Pay Now with your Paytm Wallet/Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.||Pick your payment option. Pay now with your Paytm wallet/Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking.|
|You’ll receive a payment confirmation from Paytm on your registered mobile number and email id||You will receive a payment confirmation form Paytm on your registered mobile no. and email id.|
Educational trip 2018-19 for Senior School (G 7-12):
Please refer to the table:
|Time period||Cancellation amount|
|10th August to 60 days||20% of the total amount|
|59 to 30 days prior to the journey||30% of the total amount|
|29 to 15 days prior to the journey||50% of the total amount|
|14 days prior to the journey||No refund|
- Vendor expenses
- Teacher expenses
- Food and beverage
- Entry fee, registration fee, wherever applicable
- Miscellaneous expenses
Note: Detailed itinerary and other important information of each trip will be shared later.
For any further query related to educational trips, feel free to contact us at email@example.com