- The session was modelled by the teacher where learners learnt to create poems by adding adjectives, verbs ending in -ing and prepositional phrases to a noun.
- Learners enjoyed creating their own poems by adding adjectives, verbs ending in -ing and prepositional phrases to a noun.
- Learners compared 5 digit numbers by putting the appropriate sign (‘<’, ‘>’ or ‘=’).
- Moving further in the unit, the teacher introduced the BAR key which is a thinker key. This key is used to generate new designs or to improvise a product.
- Later the learners understood, through a learning engagement, that imagination might differ and it is important to consider other people’s views as well.
Refer common blog for Hindi and Gujarati homework.