Revision of the rhymes done till date.
Introduction of new rhyme:
Pitter patter, pitter patter, Here comes the rain.
Pitter patter, pitter patter, Down the window pane.
Splish, splash, splish, splash, Filling every puddle.
Splish, splash, splish, splash, Making birdies huddle.
Plip plop, plip plop, Now the sun shines too.
Plip plop, plip plop, There’s a rainbow too.
Chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, The birdies sing and say.
Chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp, The rain has gone away!
The rain has gone away!!
Phonological Awareness :
- Activities related to Listening skills were conducted.
Drill:- What is your name?
My name is_________
Story -“Masha and the bear”
Read aloud from Jr. KG monthly book list.
Art– Drawing Horizontal lines with oil pastels
Cooking:- Peeling boiled potato and mashing it.
- Introduction of Number ‘2’ using different manipulatives
- Oral counting from 1-20.
- Revision of Subitizing using manipulatives.
- Introduction of sorting by size through Math Learning centres
- Revision of sorting by colour and shape.
TDT: Who we are
Central Idea: We use our senses to discover and understand the world.
- Introduction of ‘Sense of taste” was done .
- Formative assessment of Sense of sight and smell was taken.
- Note the fruit days of the following sections-
Monday – Jr. KG White,Orange, Yellow,Blue
Tuesday- Jr.KG Green,Violet, Indigo,Red
Happy Weekend !!
Jr. KG Team.