Grade9 – G9 Enigma
Homework assigned by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Date: Fri Jul 27 2018 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (IST)
Internet Required: Yes
Details: Please refer Google classroom for instructions.
Expected Time: 30 mins minutes
Here is an opportunity for students to learn about basic film making from the experts of Film and Television Institute of India (FTII).
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), is an autonomous Institute under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Govt. of India. FTII conducts regular Post – Graduate courses in Film making and Television production.
FTII has agreed to conduct a 5 days Basic Film Orientation Course for Children at Fountainhead School, in association with Film Society of Surat
- Understand the concept of Film making.
- Understand basics of Film Language & Storytelling.
- Understand basic Cinematography.
- Understand basics of Editing & Post Production.
- Understand proper archive & techniques.
||13th to 17th September, 2018
||7:15 am – 3:00 pm
- Introduction to fundamental technology, theory, history, techniques & applications of Movie Making
- Artistic & aesthetic analysis of films
- Develop the skill of storytelling
||6800 /- To be paid through Cheque. Cheque to be in favour of “Fountainhead Education Trust”
||FTII will provide cameras & other related accessories. However, student can bring any video capturing device (smartphones, Point and Shoot, Digital or DSLR cameras).
- Students will be provided with course kit followed by a certificate at the completion of the workshop.
- Cost includes registration, food, transport (for non working days)
- For registration please submit the form- Registration form – FTII by 30th July 2018 along with the cheque. Kindly submit the cheque at the front desk and fill the form using parent email id only.
Note: Minimum 35 participants are required for the workshop.