Revision of Rhymes:
1)Morning has come
2) Good morning dear Earth
3) Each like a petal of one great flower
4) Little raindrops
Introduction of rhymes :
Ye re, ye re pausa,
Tula deto paisa.
Paisa jhaala khota,
Paus aala mota.
Violet, Indigo, blue and green….blue and green
Yellow, orange and red…(2)
Phonological Awareness :
- Pound the sound activity
- Blending activity
Read aloud from Sr. KG monthly book list.
Cooking activity – Making aloo tikki
Handwork – Napkin washing and drying activity
Transdisciplinary theme: Sharing the Planet
Central idea: Plants sustain life on Earth and play a role in our lives.
- Discussion on different types of plants(trees, shrubs, herbs, creepers, climbers) was done through a PPT.
- Revision of the parts of the plants and needs of the plants was done.
- Read aloud of books related to plants were done.
- Introduction of backward numbers (40-31) and writing the same in the notebook.
- Introduction of middle numbers.
- Revision of operations like after/ before, greater than/less than,equal to was catered through a quiz.
- Revision of blending and segmenting.
- Revision of letter formation using various mediums like flour/ sand/ paints/ slate & chalk.
- Workbook page nos- 41 and 42
- Kindly ensure that you send fruits for home meal break on Fruit day ie
Thursday (Ignite, Blaze, Glimmer and Glitter)
Friday (Sparkle, Kindle, Dazzle and Shine)
Have a fantabulous weekend !
Sr. KG Team