(I am re-posting the blog as lots of parents didn’t receive it)
Fountainhead School in collaboration with Edutours, Mumbai, is arranging the following football trips in Singapore in November 2018:
- SINGACUP Under 12 Boys football tournament
- SINGACUP Under 14 Boys football tournament
- Under 18 girls football training camp and friendly matches.
SINGACUP is an international youth football tournament organized by Dynamique Konzepts Pvt Ltd. The Eight edition shall kick-off from 03rd – 10th November 2018 in Singapore. After students express interest, there may be a selection process to choose the final team. The selection process is to check if the student has a certain proficiency and fitness level in the sport.
About the girls football training camp:
This program has been especially designed to to give our girl football players an exposure of international standard training and competition. They will be having 5 training sessions and 3 practice matches during the trip. A female staff member from FS will chaperone the girl students for this trip.
It is highly recommended that students who are signing up for SINGACUP tournament and girls training camp attend the Phase 1 Sports Camp starting from 1st August. Apart from the camp, a few additional training sessions will be arranged for students going to Singapore.
Dates: 03th November to 9th November 2018
|3 Nov 2018||Depart from Mumbai and catch a flight to Singapore.|
|4 Nov 2018||Arrive at Singapore and check in to Hotel. Proceed for first training session in the day followed by second training session in the evening|
|5 Nov 2018||
Post breakfast proceed for final training session.
Group Stages begin in the evening.
Overnight at hotel. (B, L, D)
Post breakfast proceed for your third training session.
First Practice match in the evening.
Overnight at hotel. (B, L, D)
|6 Nov 2018||League Matches/ Group Stage||Fourth Training session in the day followed by a guided city tour|
|7 Nov 2018||Playoff Matches.||5th Training session followed by Second practice game in the evening|
|8 Nov 2018||Finals||
Final Practice game followed by visit to Sentosa Island. Mall visit in the
|9 Nov 2018||Departure from Singapore to Mumbai. Arrive in Mumbai and transfer to Surat|
Age Groups (Cut Off Dates):
Girls:- Under 18 Born 1st January 1999 and later (Grade 4 to Grade 12)
Under 14 Born 1st January 2003 and later
Under 12 Born 1st January 2005 and later
(Boys:- Grade 5 to Grade 9)
Costing: INR.84,000 (5% GST applicable)
Total Cost- INR.88,200/-
- Return Economy Class Air Fare
- Travel Insurance
- Surat- Mumbai-Surat transfers
- Complete Visa Assistance including visa fee
- Boys-Tournament Registration fee
- Girls- 5 training sessions & 3 practice Matches
- Accommodation in 3 Star Hotels on Triple Sharing Basis
- All Meals Covered
- Airport and match transfers
- Local sightseeing depending upon match schedule
- We would require an advance payment of INR.45,000 by 5th August. (Crossed Blank Cheque)
- Remaining payment to be done within a week after visa approval.
- No cancellations and refunds shall be processed after visa approval.
- In case of any cancellations before applying for visas; only 50 percent of first installment shall be refunded.
- Sightseeing shall be arranged according to the team fixtures.
In case of any queries feel free to call Sumit Nair (Area Manager, Edutours) at +91-9987517991/9022022368 or write to him at email@example.com