[H.W to be done]
Complete the Math homework posted on blog.
- Complete the Math homework, posted on the blog in your Math homework notebook.
- Read through the following article and do note-taking of the learning from the article, in your UOI + Language homework notebook.
Article by Sunder Pichai:
A) Complete the Math homework posted on blog.
B) Explore the Mind Mapping tool -“COGGLE” as a part of ICT and try to insert the data of mind map created during the learning engagement of identifying the different types of conflicts. Once done, it needs to be shared with the HRT. You need to take reference from your Lang. +UOI C.W Notebook.
Tutorial Link for Coggle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzniw6I9c9w
Grade8 – G8 Rhapsody
Homework assigned by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Date: Fri Aug 10 2018 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (IST)
Internet Required: Yes
Details: Complete the homework posted on Google Classroom in your Math notebook.
Expected Time: 25 minutes
Complete the following tasks:
- Math homework posted by me on the blog.
- You need to explore the Mind Mapping tool -“COGGLE” as a part of ICT and try to insert the data of mind map made in class today. Once done, it needs to be shared with the HRT. You need to take reference from your Lang. +UOI C.W Notebook.
Tutorial Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzniw6I9c9w – Coggle
Here we are with another Maths task for you. But, before that, let’s quickly check our last homework:
Homework for today: Homework_9th August
Grade 6 Team
This is to inform you that the registration for khel mahakumbh 2018-19 has commenced and the last date for filling the form will be 15 August 2018
- The tournament consists of 2 major categories : Individual sport & team games.
- The age group for participation are as follows ( Girl’s & Boy’s ) :
- Under – 9 (Born on or after 1 January 2010)
- Under – 11 (Born on or between 1 Jan 2008 to 31 Dec 2009)
- Under – 14 (Cut off date:- Born on or between 1 Jan 2005 to 31 Dec 2007)
- Under – 17 (Cut off date:- Born on or between 1 Jan 2002 to 31 Dec 2004)
- As per the khel mahakumbh rule, a student can participate in any one game or sport. E.g If a student has participated in football then he will not be able to participate in any other sport or a game.
- The registration for this tournament will be done from the school. The team game registration will be done by the coaches on selection basis.
- Different sports starts at different level, e.i. School level, Zonal (Taluka) level, District level and State level.
- Click below links to view list of Sports events, Sub events and offered in different age categories. Below sheet also contain details of starting level of each event.
- You have to mention proper Sub categories in the form, or else we will not be responsible for your registration.
- We will send you Khel Mahakumbh IDs (KMKID) once we are done with registrations. Please don’t request for individual KMKIDs as we will be totally occupied with registrations.
- It’s mandatory to fill the Bank Details in the form.
- Students born on or before 31 December 2001 will have to participate in Open Category.
- Students falling under Open category who are interested in participating in individual sports, please meet or email me (Zulkif)
- You have to use only FS ID to fill the form
- Only one form will be filled from one ID. Please make sure you are filling the form properly.
Click here for Khel Mahakumbh form
For any other details please send an E-mail to email@example.com
Now that Grade 5 students are proud and excited owners of their own Chromebooks, it is the right time to have an orientation meeting with parents about the use of the internet in this digital world. Parents have an important role in helping their children use digital technology safely and responsibly. Schools can also assist parents to support their children in the digital world. Hence, we have scheduled a session on Digital Sensitization with parents.
This session is scheduled on 18th August 2018 and it is focusing on our unit – ‘Digital Media’ under the TDT – How We Organize Ourselves.
Note that your attendance is compulsory. You are also requested to carpool due to parking constraints in school.
The details of the meeting are as follows:
Date- 18th August 2018, Saturday
Time- 9:00 am to 10:30 am
Kindly fill the form by clicking on the link given below, using ‘parent account’ to confirm your attendance. Last day to fill the form is 14th August 2018.
Math: To be done in a math notebook.
- 22 l = __________ml
- 32 kl = __________l
- 7 cl =___________ml
- 98 l 029ml= __________ml
- 49 km= ___________m
- 800 km= ___________mm
- 65m =_____________mm
- 562 km 81 m 9m =____________mm
- 103km 4m 3mm= _______________mm
- 12 tonne = _________kg
- 17 kg= ___________g
- 2 tonne 181 kg 500mg = ______________mg
- 200 kg 80 mg = _______________ mg
- 1 tonne 1kg 1000mg= ______________mg
Star of the day:
Pratham Sonthalia (being a critical thinker during the Inquiry class) and Ishani Mevada (she was a reflective student during inquiry class).
Quote of the day:http://www.radixneo.com/