This is to inform you that the registration for khel mahakumbh 2018-19 has commenced and the last date for filling the form will be 15 August 2018
- The tournament consists of 2 major categories : Individual sport & team games.
- The age group for participation are as follows ( Girl’s & Boy’s ) :
- Under – 9 (Born on or after 1 January 2010)
- Under – 11 (Born on or between 1 Jan 2008 to 31 Dec 2009)
- Under – 14 (Cut off date:- Born on or between 1 Jan 2005 to 31 Dec 2007)
- Under – 17 (Cut off date:- Born on or between 1 Jan 2002 to 31 Dec 2004)
- As per the khel mahakumbh rule, a student can participate in any one game or sport. E.g If a student has participated in football then he will not be able to participate in any other sport or a game.
- The registration for this tournament will be done from the school. The team game registration will be done by the coaches on selection basis.
- Different sports starts at different level, e.i. School level, Zonal (Taluka) level, District level and State level.
- Click below links to view list of Sports events, Sub events and offered in different age categories. Below sheet also contain details of starting level of each event.
- You have to mention proper Sub categories in the form, or else we will not be responsible for your registration.
- We will send you Khel Mahakumbh IDs (KMKID) once we are done with registrations. Please don’t request for individual KMKIDs as we will be totally occupied with registrations.
- It’s mandatory to fill the Bank Details in the form.
- Students born on or before 31 December 2001 will have to participate in Open Category.
- Students falling under Open category who are interested in participating in individual sports, please meet or email me (Zulkif)
- You have to use only FS ID to fill the form
- Only one form will be filled from one ID. Please make sure you are filling the form properly.
For any other details please send an E-mail to email@example.com