We would like to invite you to spend One Day At School (ODAS). The ODAS program at Fountainhead, gives parents a first hand experience of their child’s learning at school. The ODAS program will start from 3rd September, 2018 and continue till 30th March 2019. On any particular day, a maximum of 4 parents (different grades) will be allowed for ODAS. Please note that only one parent i.e. either the father or mother is allowed for the visit. Timings for ODAS are 10:15 am – 1:30 pm.
Please call Ms. Dixita Gamit at the front desk or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for ODAS slot. Registration will be confirmed as per availability of slots. Please do not email HRTs, write on Nucleus or on blog to register.
Points to be kept in mind during the ODAS visit:
- A schedule will be provided at the front desk regarding allotment of classes and respective timings.
- Kindly submit your mobiles at the front desk before commencing the visit.
- Parents are requested to quietly observe the class, without any discussion with the teacher.
- No personal discussion about the child will be entertained.
- Parents are requested to fill a feedback form (available at the front desk) at the end of their visit. Any relevant comments must be entered in the feedback form rather than discussing with the teacher.
For more information please contact Ms. Dixita Gamit on email@example.com or call on
8000 130 031.