Revision of the rhymes done till date.
Introduction of new Rhyme:
The wind blows high, the wind blows low,
To the right, to the left, and around we go.
The wind blows low and the wind blows high.
We wave our arms, to touch the sky.
Phonological Awareness :
- Activities related to Listening skills were conducted.
- Language development.
- Drill: What is your mother’s name?
My mother’s name is ……….
- Story: The Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Read aloud from Jr. KG monthly book list.
- Making model or toy using clay with chakla and belan.
- Drawing slanting lines with oil pastels.
- Ladoo making
- Introduction of Number ‘6’ using different manipulatives
- Oral counting from 1-20.
- Revision of subitizing using manipulatives.
- Revision of pattern and after number
- Introduction of more and less
- Association of numbers till 6
- TDT: Who we are
- Central Idea: We use our senses to discover and understand the world.
- Summative assessment taken for senses.
- Introduction of the letter sound ‘t’ through a Jolly Phonics story.
- Formation and action of the letter ‘t’
- The Jolly Phonics letter ‘t’ song. :-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybiJTZNLvTI
- www.starfall.com for the revision of letter ‘t’ .
- Tracing of letter ‘t’ using sand and flour tray.
- Revision of previous sounds ‘s’ and ‘a’.
Math: Worksheet Page no 33 (Kindly use crayons)
Note :- The fruit days of the following sections:
- Monday – Jr. KG White, Orange, Yellow, Blue
- Tuesday- Jr.KG Green, Violet, Indigo, Red
Kindly return Reading magic books on every friday
Happy Weekend !!
Jr KG Team.