Language: Students read the chapter 11 ” The Bon-Bon job” of the reader using the strategy asking questions.
Math: Students understood the relationship between area and perimeter through a hands-on learning experience followed by read-aloud of the book Spaghetti and Meatballs for all by Marilyn Burns.
Math: Complete the following in your Math HW notebook. Ensure to show the method in your book.
- A rectangle has a length of 26 cm and a breadth of 4 cm. The perimeter is cm and area is cm2
- The side of a square is 25 meters. The perimeter of the square is m and the area is m2
- A rectangular room has length 12 m and width 7 m. What is the area of this room?
- Tanush wants to install new carpet in his living room. The room’s length is 75 m and width is 65 m. If the cost of the carpet is Rs.8 per sq meter, what will be the total cost to carpet Tanush’s living room?
- Naisha is making a display board for the school’s talent show. The display board is 25 m by 12 m. If ribbon costs Rs. 2 per meter, how much will it cost to add a ribbon border around the entire display board?