Grade8 – All
Assessment given by: email@example.com
Assessment Date: Fri Oct 12 2018 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (IST)
Unit Name / Topic List: Sounds of Solidarity
Assessment Criteria: Analyzing (A) Organizing (B) Producing Text (C) Using Language (D)
Duration: 40 minutes
Central Presentation Link: Click here to view
Circle Time :
- Revision of the rhymes done till now.
Read aloud of the following books:
- A Tale of Two Dogs by Dipak Praharaj
- Where are you going, little mouse by Robert Kraus.
Cooking: Bhel Making
Central idea: Animals and people interact in different ways in different contexts.
- Revision of Types of animals.
Central idea: We play to explore and have fun
- Artwork : Spray Painting
- Handwork : Pounding
- Show and Tell : Wild Animals.
Story : The Rainbow Fish
Have a great weekend.!
- Following is the link for this weekend’s mixed bag homework. Needs to be submitted on Tuesday.
Cycle 13-part 2
2) Research on the topic for Persuasive writing – Avoid bursting crackers that make loud noises. To be done in Language notebook.
Finish off the additional tasks of project/experiments.
Enjoy your weekend!!!
A) Research on the topic for Persuasive writing – Avoid bursting crackers that make loud noises. This task is to be done in Language C.W+H.W notebook.
B) Be prepared for the presentation to be taken up on Monday.
In the first HRM slot today, we continued with our book review for September. Then, we began with the Interview session (tuning in) wherein you responded to several statements, regarding interview questions, by moving to the corners – “I Agree”, “I Disagree” or “I’m confused”. Subsequently, we continued building upon your prior knowledge about the ‘What makes Good Interview Questions’ and, ‘Things to Avoid while framing the Questions’.
Finally, you enjoyed your Play Time (with 13 bonus minutes) !!!
- Solve the mixed bag homework posted on Google Classroom.
Have a great Weekend! 🙂
Video related to different zones on earth was taken up in class. Later, teacher modeled the same on the world map.
Learners learned the inverse relationship of addition and subtraction.
Learners learned how to make a presentation. Further, they practiced the same on individual chrome-books.
- Chapter 11 – Up The Tree Again from the reader ‘The Magic Faraway Tree’ was read led by a learning engagement where the students wrote a message to inform their parents that after school they are going to the fair with their friends.
- Dictation was conducted.
Complete the given worksheet.
Morning circle was conducted.
Recitation of poetry was done.
Descriptive writing on ‘My game’ was taken up from pupil book.
Poems involving alliteration was introduced.
Introduction of addition and story problems involving 2 digit + 1 digit was done.
Commutative property was introduced using manipulative.
Introduction of non standard unit of measurement was done.
[Unit of Inquiry]
Students could understand the naming of body parts, concept of okay touch, not okay touch and confused touch integrated with the unit ‘Who we are’.
Complete the given mixed bag worksheet.
Surprise dictation will be given for the alternative words. The soft copy of the same was shared with you through blog post.
Grade 1 team.