1. Area of a square is 81 sq. cm. Find the perimeter of the square.
2. Create a square or a rectangle such that the perimeter is 48 cm and it is painted, the cost incurred shall be minimum. The cost of painting 1 sq. cm is Rs 10.
3. Rhea wants to fence her rectangular garden. The length of the garden is 25 meters and breadth is 20 meters. Find how much fencing material will she require?
4. The perimeter of a square is 36 cm. What will be the area of the square?
Fill in the blanks:
1) 8 kg and 250 g = ___________________________ g.
2) 51 l and 65 ml = ____________________________ml.
3) 85 m and 11 cm = ___________________________mm.
Important note: Students can dress up from home for their assembly tomorrow but they have to carry the uniform with them. Bring the required resources if any.
Stars of the day:
Priyanshi Bhavsar (for being a caring peer to sheer her resources)
Quote of the day: http://www.belgotec.com/business/inspirational-sayings.htm