Dear Students & Parents,
The next Personal Project Session with the supervisors is scheduled on 2nd November 2018 from 8:45 am to 11:30 am in the respective classes(Grade 9 wing). It is mandatory for all the students to attend this session. Please note that for the students who will not attend this session, their Term 1 reports will be withheld and the feedback will not be given for the performance in examinations. Attending the PTC will also not be allowed.
The below email has been already sent to the students which states the agenda of tomorrow’s session:
On this day, you are required to bring your Personal Project handbook and perform the tasks mentioned below.
- Complete the Introductory questionnaire on Page no. 18-19
- Concept Map (Page no. 20): Find out which Global Context is the best fit for your Personal Project
- The Goal(Page no. 21): Set a SMART goal for your project
- Take the feedback for the above tasks from your respective supervisor and get it signed on Page no. 22. (Personal Project Meeting 1)
- Action Plan: Make a list of steps you would need to achieve your goal. [Think about the materials, information, people, etc needed for carrying out the action plan].
- Personal Project Topic Proposal – Page no. 26-27
- Drive the project forward and start the research work as mentioned on page no. 25.
[You should be clear with the success indicators and Research work before the next session i.e., 10th December 2018. You are required to carry out the research work during your Diwali holidays].