Revision of Rhymes:
- Good morning dear Earth
- Each like a petal, of one great flower
- Light my di-ya
- Diya Jale
Phonological Awareness :
- Identification of initial, medial and final sounds from the given words.
Read aloud from Sr. KG monthly book list.
Closing circle story : Silly Sally.
- Transdisciplinary theme: How we express ourselves
Central idea: Celebrations and traditions are expressions of shared beliefs and values.
- Discussion on Diwali and its significance was done.
- Halloween celebration was done in the class.
- Diwali celebration:Parent event
- Introduction of ‘Descending order’ using numbers (0-25)
- Writing of number names (Sixteen- Twenty)
- Workbook P.N. 22, 24
- Tracing letters (U,V,W,X,Y, Z) on sand, flour and slate.
- Revision of taught digraph. (Identification of digraph, blending and segmenting of taught words)
- Kindly send Diwali Homework back when the school reopens.
Wishing you a happy Diwali and a prosperous new year!