Fountainhead School is proud to have been invited to participate in the prestigious IIMUN Championship Conference 2019 being held at World Trade Center Mumbai, the conference is scheduled from 24th to 27th of January’ 19
India’s International Movement to Unite Nations (IIMUN) is a movement to implement IIMUN Actionable Goals while bearing cognizance of the Sustainable Development Goals outlined by the United Nations. IIMUN aims to galvanize the youth to start taking an initiative in combating problems on an individual level, thereby moving from a mundane classroom discussion and bringing tangible change in an honest attempt to making this a borderless world. In 1947, when the world was asleep, India carried its first revolution and rose to freedom.
IIMUN has been the World’s largest education conference management brand having organized the World’s Largest MUN simulation in Mumbai amongst many other conferences. It also became the first organization to conduct multiple MUN conferences inside United Nations Headquarters in New York. IIMUN today touches upon more than 10 million young people in 160 cities and 22 countries annually.
Below are the details of the respective event:
- Date: 24th to 27th of January’ 19
- Venue: World Trade Center Mumbai.
- Approximate cost: Rs. 17000 – 17150/-
The above-mentioned cost includes:
- Conference fees: Rs. 5000 per student
- Accommodation and Food at the venue during the event: Rs. 10000 per student
- 3 nights & 4 days accommodation on triple occupancy basis for students & double occupancy for teachers at 3-star hotel.
- Meals include Lunch from 24th January 2019 to Lunch on 27th January 2019 i.e 3 breakfast, 4 lunches, 3 dinners and 4 evening high teas.
- Transport to and fro Mumbai Railway Station & the hotel.
- Entry to all 15 socials as per the itinerary
- Travel expense: Approx. Rs. 1235/- [Train fares are a subject to change as it adds up other charges (taxes) after the payment is done.]
- Miscellaneous charges (Includes Chaperone’s cost, food cost when it is not provided by the organisers & any other emergency expenses, which if not used shall be deposited back into Imprest A/c)
Further itinerary and committee allocation details will be share later once we have the registrations.
- The above-mentioned cost has been considered for a minimum of 12 students, if we receive less than 12 student participants, the respective program might be cancelled or the cost might increase depending on the number of participants.
- Final date to fill the form will be 30th November 2018. Please note once the form is filled we will commence with train ticket booking to get the best possible train, post which if you cancel, cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Cheque of Rs. 17000/- needs to be submitted by 10th December 2018. The cheque must be in favour of “Fountainhead Education Trust”
In case of any concern/query, kindly feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.