Prepare a life chart which will describe different events that occured in your life. You can also describe your life’s milestones and achievements you attained while growing up. You may choose to stick pictures, draw illustrations, make a timeline etc. You need to submit this life chart.
Complete the ‘Smile Card’ task as tomorrow is the last day to share it.
Fill in the journal made by you for this unit, if not completed yet.
If the story was written in today’s times, what other toys would you add to the land? Write and illustrate in the journal sheet given to you.
The details of Language homework for the day is as follows:
Empowering English Reference Book- The monkey and the crocodile
Q4-A and B Contraction words (Pg no.54)
Q5-Fill in the blanks. (Pg no. 55)
Homework to be done in Empowering English Reference Book.
Grade 2 team 🙂
Language Homework has been discussed in the class.Homework to be done in language homework notebooks.Following are the details for the same:
Empowering English page 52,53.
Q1 (a) Add adjectives to the given common nouns
(b) Choose any 5 action words and frame sentences for the same.
(c) To be done in Empowering English Reference book.
Grade 2 Dream
Language Development: Complete Week 11 day 3 – Punctuate the sentence given on pg no. 52.
Complete the given reading comprehension worksheet.
Grade 1 team:)
Please refer to the Seating Plan for Senior School PTC scheduled on 1st December 2018.
SS PTC Seating Plan- 1st December 2018
For booking slot for teachers appointment please refer to the blog post done on 27th November 2018.
Language – Learners observed teacher creating a poetry using different adjectives, verbs and nouns, figures of speech, rhyming words, etc. Further, learners learned using appropriate synonym to beautify the sentence.
ICT – Learners revisited Google Chromebook shortcut keys and touch pad.
Learners completed discussion of Language and Math Diwali homework.
Math – Complete the survey of 5 Adult.
- Revise and rewrite the answers for Diwali HW Task 1 (Story of Uncle Podger) and Task 2 (Poem of Mr. Nobody)
- Find the meaning of synonyms of verb ‘Fall’ given on the page 95 of Empowering English Reference book and write them on the same page. Use dictionary to find the meaning.
Grade7 – All
Homework assigned by: email@example.com
Submission Date: Mon Dec 03 2018 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (IST)
Internet Required: Yes
Details: दिए गये लिंक से विडियो को देखकर पतवार बुक के पृष्ठ संख्या 17 पर दिए गये 1 से 3 प्रश्नों के उत्तर हिंदी नोटबुक में लिखिए।
Central Presentation Link: Click here to view
Expected Time: 40 minuts minutes
You need to complete 3 task as homework. The tasks are mentioned below.
- Write your reflection of the Eurythmy performance you attended. This reflection is to be written in the reflection sheet distributed to you all in class.
- Create a life chart for themselves which will pertain to different events and milestone in your life you faced growing up. You can stick pictures of themselves growing up, make a timeline, etc. Submission deadline is 3rd December.
- Solve the below word problem in your Maths HW notebook
- An underwater submarine was sent deep down on an unknown trench which was newly found. The submarine decended 800 ft below sea level. Then it came up half as much. After that it again decended 800 ft. What was the final position of the submarine?
Thanks and regards