Structured drill (discussion and phonics) was conducted.
Recitation of poetry was done.
Listening comprehension was done.
Revision for the Alternatives and descriptive writing was done.
Revision of all the number operations and addition was done.
Formative Assessment was conducted..
New unit under the TDT ‘Sharing the planet’ commenced. Prior knowledge checking and tuning in through various engagement was done.
1) Complete the given mixed bag worksheet.
2) Complete page no. 17 word building & 19 Pirate treasure from Empowering English.
Grade 1 Team.
Circle Time :
- Introduction to the rhyme.
Red light, red light
What do you say?
I say stop, stop, right away
Yellow light, yellow light
What do you mean?
I say, wait till the light is green.
Green light, green light
What do you say?
I say go, go, right away.
Read aloud of the following books:
- Tremendous Tractor by Tony Mitton and Ant Parker
- Bicycle for sale by Dan Yaccarino
Central idea : Transportation connects community near and far.
- Introduction to safety rules and traffic signs.
- Role play on safety rules by teachers.
Central idea : We play to explore and have fun.
- Handwork : Squeeze sponge
- Artwork : Making car.
- Morning drill : Which is your favorite vehicle?
- Revision of one to one correspondence.
- Revision of subitizing.
Closing circle :
Story : The talking cave.
Mixed Bag : You need to complete mixed bag homework in your mixed bag notebook.
Math: Complete the problems from the sheet shared with you in your Math Homework notebook.
Have a hearty weekend!!
- Mixed bag homework to be done in the mixed bag notebook. (To be submitted on Monday, 3rd December)
- The student-parent contract needs to be read along with your parents, signed by them and pasted in your UOI notebook.
Following to be completed by Tuesday, 4th December
- Solve the following Math worksheet in your Math H.W notebook:
- Complete all incomplete assignments of Math learning centers.
Have a great weekend! 🙂
Learners solved multiplication sums (with regrouping) using place value kit.
Discussion on the importance of story elements was done.
Complete the given worksheets.
Day 1 Friday
The central idea of the unit was discussed.
The 15th chapter was read from the Reader ‘The Magic Faraway Tree’.
Multiplication was introduced using the place value kit.
Complete the given Math & Language worksheets.
Write your enthralling night out experience in 4 to 5 lines using adjectives, verbs, and nouns in your language homework notebook.
Grade 2 team 🙂
Please find below the homework for the weekend
- Mixed bag homework to be done in the mixed bag homework notebook.
- The student, parent contract needs to be read along with your parents and signed by them.
- You have to watch these two videos mentioned in the links below. I hope these videos will resolve some your inquiries. Any further inquiries, you can ask your parents, put them up in Google Classroom, or ask me on Monday.
- Link 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR1XJZ0xRSo – Physical changes in girls
- Link 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G57Suq7JpQE – Physical changes in boys
Thanks and regards
Moving forward in the unit, students understood the structure of an organization.
Students were introduced to different types of survey questions.
Chapter 15 – ‘A Shock for the Toys’’ from the reader – The Magic Faraway Tree was read.
Math and Language
Complete the worksheets given to you.