1)Students need to write a noun which has the same quality as of their peer (any one peer).
For example – Lisa is a computer (Metaphor, as both are brainy/quick etc).
2)Update your journal and make connection with the central idea, learner profile attributes, and skills of the unit.
Grade7 – G7 Envisage,G7 Insight
Homework assigned by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Date: Mon Dec 24 2018 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (IST)
Internet Required: Yes
Details: Dear Learners,
Please find your homework in google classroom of Sciences. You have to complete the worksheet given to you using the same.
Central Presentation Link: Click here to view
Expected Time: 20 Minutes minutes
We are nearing yet another festival and it is time for merriment and spreading happiness. The students have been given a Christmas greeting which they need to use to spread a general message of happiness to anyone who reads the card. They can decorate it as well.
As part of today’s homework, the students have to inquire parents about the practices and beliefs related to puberty. The students will write these beliefs in a journal sheet
The students also have to write a noun which has the same quality as of their peer (anyone peer). For example – Lisa is a computer (Metaphor, as both Liza and a computer are brainy/quick etc)
Thanks and regards
A) You have to create a write up keeping following points in mind –
- Choose any object of your choice.
- You may choose to illustrate, make a mind map or write your findings in pointers for the object which you have selected. This has to be done in your Language notebook.
- You need to compose your own 2-4 line poem/song using any figures of speech. The same has to be done in the Language notebook.
- You may wish to bring the object chosen by you to school tomorrow.
B) Color the card handed to you and write the message as discussed in class today.
Students solved multiplication sums using Area Model method.
- Students were divided into groups and asked to write a story in reference to the chapter no. 10 ‘The Sea Kingdom’ from the Empowering English Book. Students used different graphic organizers for the prewriting of their story and began with the drafting.
- Dictation was conducted.
Complete the task given in the notebook.
Solve the following sums using Area Model method:-
a) 40 x 4
b) 33 x 7
c) 46 x 3
d) 54 x 2
e) 79 x 6
Hands on activity – Students revised the steps to send an E-mail and followed the same by drafting a mail to the HRT and sent it to her.
Students began with their narrative piece following the first two steps of writing process (pre-writing and drafting).
Area model method of multiplication (2 x 1 ) was practiced.
Guest Speaker Session conducted by Mrs. Zaveri.
Answer the following questions in your language notebook.
1. Who took Moon Face’s note to the children and in whose place? What was written on that note?
2. Why did Beth say that she would not have any breakfast?
3. What was very extraordinary about the trees and bushes in the land of Goodies?
4. Why was everyone telling Rick to stop eating anything else?
5. What did Rick do when he was told not to go into any more shops?
Solve the following using Area Model:
a) 54 x 2
b) 21 x 5
c) 32 x 4
d) 52 x 4
e) 43 x 3
f) 70 x 4