Revision of Rhymes:
- Good morning dear Earth
- Each like a petal, of one great flower
- The north wind came along one day
- Little golden leave
- Jingle bell , jingle bell jingle all the way..
- New year
- Laal peeli kaali neeli
Phonological Awareness :
- Listening activity: Chinese whisper
- Revision of rhyming words.
- Blending of words.
Read aloud from Sr. KG monthly book list.
Closing circle : Y Box practice.
- Introduction of forward/ backward numbers 81-90.
- Introduction of number names 41-50.
- Revision of all the Math concepts through learning center and guided play.
- Revision of taught digraphs. (Identification of digraph, blending and segmenting of taught words)
- Introduction of /qu/ digraph through a story, song and action.
- Blending and segmenting of /qu/ words
- Dictation of /qu/ words.
- Jolly Phonics Pupil Book 1- Pg 35
- Word list: “qu”
|quit , quiz , quick, quilt , squid , liquid , queen, quill, quack, quest, quench, quail|
Language: Writing A-Z (capital letters) 3 times in the notebook.
Math workbook pages: 27, 28
- Kindly note that during the winter season, thermals (only black or white or grey color) can be worn inside the school uniform.
Have a stupendous weekend!