Revision of the rhymes done till date.
Introduction of Verse :
I make red shoes,
Source- Steiner Rhyme
Phonological Awareness :
- Activities related to Listening skills were conducted.
- Language development.
- Drill: Who gives us medicine when we are sick?
On the request of parents, we have attached a PDF file wherein you can find the story. Story: The Lion and the Hare
- Read aloud from Class library.
- Revision of Before numbers and backward numbers.
- Oral counting from 31 to 40.
- Revision of concepts done so far
- Introduction of letter ‘l’.
- Revision of blending
- Introduction of the Tricky word- are.
- Revision of tricky words ‘I’, ‘the’,’he’, ‘me’, “to”, “be”
TDT : How we organise ourselves
Central Idea : People play different roles communities to which they belong.
Exposure was given for following Community helpers:
- Field trip to KG Farm.
- Formative assessment.
Language : Page no.14 and 15 of language booklet.
Math : Page no. 65 and 66 of Math booklet
Important Note :-
- The fruit day of the following sections:
Monday – Jr. KG White, Orange, Yellow, Blue
Tuesday- Jr.KG Green, Violet, Indigo, Red
- If your child is reflecting at home kindly acknowledge the HRT through daily diary.
- School winter jacket is compulsory.
- Kindly trim nails regularly.
Happy Weekend !!
Jr. KG Team