The students have to solve below-mentioned sums and word problems in their Maths HW notebook.
- A ribbon was 32.7 m long. It was cut into 4 pieces of 3.9 m, 14.2 m, 2.9 m and 1.08 m. Find the length of the remaining ribbon.
- Lisa walked 2 km in the morning and 5000 m . in the evening. What is the distance covered by Lisa in km?
- Jordan is 7 feet tall and weighs 51 kg. Porter is 7 feet tall and weighs 42000 g. Who is heavier and by how much?
- One biscuit weighs 6 g. Find the weight of 1 dozen such biscuits.
- One box of chocolates weighs 471 g. Find the weight of half a dozen such boxes in kg.
- The capacity of a bucket is 27 l. It has 1700 ml of water. How much more water can it hold?
- Sharon bought a tin can whose capacity was 70 l. She poured it 15 l of water, 17 l of lime juice and 36 l of sugar solution. What capacity of tin had she used up?
Thanks and regards