Math – Students solved word problems related to multiplication of decimal numbers.
Language: Reader was introduced to the students.
UOI : Students were tuned into the new unit – Conflict through a game.
- Create a cover page for your Journal of the reader.
- Read chapter 1 again at home . Open the link and answer the questions in the Journal Sheet. (Copy the questions and write the answers in complete sentences)Grade 5 Reader
- Watch the following video https://www.youtube.com/
Find five facts about the author and write them on a journal sheet given.
Math: Solve the given word problems in your math book 2: (Write the statements)
- Devang’s dog eats 0.7 kilograms of dog food each day. How much dog food will Devang’s dog eat in 3 days?
- Daisy bought 5 plastic discs. Each disc weighs 0.3 gms. How much do the 5 plastic discs weigh in all?.
- Meena brought 20 packets of pencils for Rs. 35.34 each. How much did she pay in all?
- Julie bought 9 bottles of maple syrup. Each bottle contained 9.2 grams of syrup. How many grams of syrup did Julie buy in total?
Multiply the following :
- 0.12 × 6
- 16 × 0.04
- 55 × 1.14
- 312.41 × 0.04
- 82.4 × 0.62
- 0.40 × 0.05
UOI:Use the graphic organiser given and write about a real life conflict situation you encountered.
- What was the conflict?
- How the conflict began?
- How it grew and what happened at last on the top most step. You can include as many steps as you want to express your conflict. You can be creative.