- Good morning dear Earth
- Each like a petal, of one great flower
- The north wind came along one day
- Little golden leave
- Jingle bell , jingle bell jingle all the way..
- New year
- Laal peeli kaali neeli
Phonological Awareness :
- Rhyming words
- Alliteration picnic basket
Read aloud from Sr. KG monthly book list.
Closing circle story:
The tale of 3 fishes
UOI 1 : Celebrations
- Transdisciplinary theme: How we express ourselves
Central idea: Celebrations and traditions are expressions of shared beliefs and values.
- Drama presentation for Uttarayan, Lohri & Pongal.
- Uttarayan, Lohri & Pongal~ Story, significance, traditions and symbols were catered.
UOI 2 : Games
- Transdisciplinary theme: Who we are
Central idea: Games can enhance our understanding about us
- Tuning in to the unit through PPT.
- P.E. integrated slot for various games (Langdi, Throw ball, Rugby) .
- Formative Assessment
- Introduction of skip count by 10
- Introduction of number names 51-60
- Revision of taught digraphs (Identification of digraph, blending and segmenting of taught words)
- Introduction of /oi/ digraph through a story
- /oi/ song and action
- Blending and segmenting of /oi/ words
- Dictation of /oi/ words
- Word list: “oi”
|oil, boil, soil, coin, joint, point, spoil, spoilt, boiling, spoilsport, foil, coil, toilet, tinfoil, oilcan|
- Mixed bag dictation of digraph words
- Parking game
Language: Uppercase and lowercase alphabet writing worksheet.
Math: Write – Number names 41-50 (once) in the notebook.
- Kindly note that during the winter season, thermals (only black or white or grey color) can be worn inside the school uniform.
Have a festive weekend! Wishing you all a very happy Uttarayan, Lohri and Pongal!
Sr KG Team