Revision of the rhymes done till date.
Introduction of rhyme :
Cobbler, cobbler mend my shoe,
Have it done by half past two
Stitch it up and stitch it down,
Make them strongest shoes in the town.
Source- Steiner rhyme
Phonological Awareness :
- Activities related to Listening skills were conducted.
- Language development.
- Drill: Who builds our houses?
Story: The crane and the crab
- Read aloud from Class library.
- Introduction of the Number 15
- Oral counting from 1 to 50.
- Revision of concepts done so far
- Introduction of Pre Math concept-top\bottom
- Introduction of letter ‘z’
- Revision of blending.
- Revision of tricky words ‘I’, ‘the’,’he’, ‘me’, “to”, “be , all, are”
TDT : How we organise ourselves
Central Idea : People play different roles communities to which they belong.
- Summative assessment was taken.
Language booklet page no. :- 1, 2 and 3
Also revise the sound of following letters through the given link.
Math booklet page no. :- 13 and 20
- Kindly send one extra pair of uniform daily with your child.
- If your child is reflecting at home kindly acknowledge the HRT through daily diary.
- School winter jacket is compulsory.
- Kindly trim nails regularly.
- The fruit day of the following sections:
Monday – Jr. KG White, Orange, Yellow, Blue
Tuesday- Jr.KG Green, Violet, Indigo, Red
Happy Weekend !!
Jr. KG Team