This post is to announce the most awaited inter house event of Mathematics which is held every year for Grade 7, Grade 8 and Grade 9. Math Trivia is an event held to testify learners’ knowledge of Mathematics.
Kindly find the details for the event below.
- It is an Inter house event
- All the students will take part in the Selection Round(Individual) which will be held on February 07, 2019 for grade 7 and 9 – Day 4 (HRM slot) and on February 21, 2019 for grade 8 – Day 1 (Assembly slot) in your respective classes.
- Four best scoring students of round 1 from each grade of each house will represent their house during the Final Round(Inter house), to be held on March 6, 2019 – Day 4 (HRM slot).
- Selection round will have MCQ based pen and paper quiz.
- Responses to the questions are to be marked in the OMR sheet that will be given separately to each learner.
- The questions will be of Mathematics and will be of appropriate age level, they might be of curriculum or beyond the curriculum.
- The Winners of the Final round will be awarded certificates and points will be added to the tally of respective house.
Gear up to prove your knowledge of Mathematics for your house!
MYP Mathematics Team.