Revision of the rhymes:
- Good morning dear Earth
- Each like a petal, of one great flower
- One from the left and one from the right
–Oh, the grand old Duke of swat,
He had ten thousand men,
He marched them up to the top of
The hill and he marched
Them down again.
And when they were up they were up.
And when they were down they were down.
And when they were only half way up,
They were neither up nor down.
Phonological Awareness :
- Revision of addition and deletion of the sound
Read aloud from Sr. KG monthly book list.
Closing circle story: The milkmaid’s dream
UOI 1 : Celebrations
- Transdisciplinary theme: How we express ourselves
Central idea: Celebrations and traditions are expressions of shared beliefs and values.
- Show and tell activity for personal celebrations.
UOI 2 : Games
- Transdisciplinary theme: Who we are
Central idea: Games can enhance our understanding about us
- P.E. integrated slots for various games (Langdi, Throw ball, Rugby)
- Revision of half past, number names, forward/ backward, skip count by 2 &10, days of the week,months of the year and ordinal numbers through learning centers
- Practice of addition through various stories
- Revision of taught digraphs and blends (identification of digraphs, blending and segmenting of digraph words)
- Revision of tricky words
- Copy writing of phrases
- Dictation of phrases
- Introduction of tricky words ( you/your/come/some/said/here)
Cooking: pasta salad
Handwork: Sowing the seeds
Artwork: Grid drawing
- Tricky words worksheet
- Reading worksheet
Writing 1-99 and 99-1 in notebook
- Kindly ensure that you send the required food items for the cooking slot.
Enjoy the long weekend!!!
Sr KG Team