Please note that the final IGCSE Hindi Exam is scheduled on 21st and 28th February 2019.
You are required to follow the given seating plan for both the exams.
|0001 to 0040||Hippodrome|
|0041 to 0065||Pulse|
Important Instruction for the exam:
- It is compulsory to carry ID- cards for all examinations and the students should be dressed in complete uniform (no house T-shirts), school shoes, In case if you don’t wear complete school uniform you will have to stay back and a task other than preparation of exam will be given.
- Students can bring a bottle of water (transparent only), which they can carry in the examination room.
- All students should reach the venue at least 20 minutes before the time of the examination.
- Please note that writing is allowed only in black or dark blue, highlighter pens are not allowed, colors can be used for diagrams/maps etc. Pencil case should be transparent. Else it will not be allowed in the examination room.
- The Admit cards (Statement of Entry) will be given to the students on the day of each examination which should be returned to the invigilators after the examination is completed.
- The students are expected to sit in the order of candidate number, as placed on the desks.
- Checking of the students will be done before the exams start. Didi will check girls and bhaiya will check boys.
- Full center supervision – The key time for our center is 10:30 for the morning session and 2.30 for the afternoon session. This means that if the paper ends at 10:00 am, then the students will be under full center supervision. During this time, the students will be monitored within school premises and you are not allowed to have mobile phones or use any communication device, including the internet, during Full Centre Supervision. You can have books and revision notes with you during Full Centre Supervision. You can talk to each other during Full Centre Supervision, but you must not during the exam. Do not leave the room until you are given permission to do so. If you need to leave the room you must be supervised by a member of staff. If you feel unwell during Full Centre Supervision tell the person in charge of the session. Students are expected to cooperate during full center supervision.
- Students will not be able to leave the examination hall during the start and end of the exam (30 minutes). Eg: If the paper is for 45 minutes or 1 hour then you will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end.
- For Listening Exam, students will have to write the exam silently without any disturbance as the audio will be played only one time.
In case of any confusion please feel free to contact me (Vaibhavi Patel).