As part of the Science Unit: Predicting the Movement, learners will be visiting the Hajoori Beverages Plant, Surat, to study about the automation aspect of packaging and application of Newton’s laws in the same.
The schedule for the same shall be as below:
Date Timing Sections
Batch 1 22/2/19 (D2) 10:30 am to 12:30pm Eureka, Fortuity and Revelation
Batch 2 22/2/19 (D2) 11:30 am to 1:30pm Enigma, Epiphany and Serendipity
Following are the requirements for Visit:
– Full Uniform (School trousers (full pant) and School T-shirt)
– Black shoes and socks
– Science Notebook and pen
– Water Bottle
1. Students need to carry their water bottle along with them
2. Batch 1 students should assemble in the Assembly Area (Rendezvous) by 10:30 am.
3. Batch 2 students should assemble in the Assembly Area (Rendezvous) by 11:30 am.
4. As per School Uniform Policy for Field Trip, the student without School Full pant or School shoes and socks shall not be allowed to go for the field trip and shall serve detention at the school.